RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm is currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer with proven building design experience in healthcare and higher education sectors, for our Raleigh NC office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing design of:
- HVAC systems
- Plumbing systems
- Fire Protection (performance-based)
- Code analysis
- Energy modeling
- Medical gas systems
- LEED documentation
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Professional Engineer.
- minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Familiarity with the tasks listed above.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Passion for high quality designs.
- Understanding of state building codes.
- Capability with AutoCAD 2D OR Revit 3D MEP.
- Experience with load software, such as Carrier HAP or similar.
About the company:
- Excellent work environment.
- Dedicated support staff.
- Training and professional development.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding health & dental insurance.
- Exceptional 401k retirement plan.
- Paid holidays & vacation.
- RMF Engineering is a prominent national design firm and a leader in the MEP industry.
- The company has 11 U.S. offices • Recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 500 Design Firm.
- One of the nation's top "Giants 300" engineering firms by Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Magazine
- Listed as an “MEP Giant” by Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
- Selected by PSMJ Resources for the 2012 Circle of Excellence.
- Primary clients include healthcare, higher education, laboratory/research and government sectors.
- An equal opportunity employer.
- To learn more about our company please visit http://www.rmf.com
RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com .
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.