Design Engineer: Electrical – Atlanta, GA
The Atlanta office of RMF Engineering, Inc., is currently seeking a degreed electrical engineer with proven experience developing plans and specifications for building systems.
The engineer's primary role is to perform engineering calculations, code analysis, and design all phases of a project. Responsibilities will include: lighting systems, power distribution, fire alarm design, electrical site plans, electrical calculations, field
investigation, reviewing submittals, and knowledge of NEC and standard industry design practices. The engineer should be self-driven to complete design and analysis tasks for projects as well as coordinate design and design issues with project manager, team
members and outside design consultants.
Why RMF Engineering
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) from accredited college or university
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) or Engineer Intern (EI) certification, preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in electrical design
- Experience with drawing development and organization
- Experience with field work and documentation of engineering parameters
- Fluent in Autodesk Revit software for Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Familiar with AutoCAD 2014
RMF is an innovative top-ranked, national engineering firm with 11 U.S. offices. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction.
Our projects range nationally and internationally, are technically challenging, diverse, and all incorporate sustainable design. We believe in making a positive impact on the world through the built environment. Additionally RMF is:
- Recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 500 Design Firm.
- One of the nation's top "Giants 300" engineering firms by Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Magazine
- Listed as an “MEP Giant” by Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
RMF offers a balanced benefits package that centers on a stable and professional working environment which includes above standard health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride
in the diversity and dedication of our staff.
RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com .