RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm, is currently seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer with proven experience designing HVAC, fire protection, and plumbing systems for Healthcare and College/University projects for our Raleigh, North Carolina
The Mechanical Design Engineer will work as part of the Buildings design team in all facets of commercial building engineering. The Mechanical Designer is responsible for tasks including:
- HVAC systems design.
- Plumbing systems design.
- Performance-based Fire Protection systems design.
- Code analysis.
- Energy modeling.
- Lab/Medical gas systems.
- LEED documentation.
- Life cycle cost analysis.
- BS Engineering Degree from accredited college or university
- Minimum of 0-5 years’ experience in design
- Experience with AutoCAD 2018 and Microsoft Office software
- HVAC systems design
- Experience with Autodesk Revit 3D software for Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) or Engineer Intern (EI) certification
- Strong work ethic and solid organizational skills
Why RMF Engineering
- Excellent work environment.
- Dedicated support staff.
- Training and professional development.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding health & dental insurance.
- Exceptional 401k retirement plan.
- Paid holidays & vacation.
RMF Engineering, Inc., an engineering consulting firm, is a privately held company that was started in 1983. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction including civil, structural,
mechanical, electrical, and HVAC. The firm also provides campus master planning services, energy conservation surveys, pressure vessel inspections, condition inspections, and building commissioning.
RMF is an innovative engineering firm specializing in a wide variety projects. Our projects are technically challenging, diverse, and all of RMF’s projects incorporate sustainable design. Our projects range nationally and internationally.
- RMF Engineering is a top-ranked, national MEP firm with 11 U.S. offices.
- Recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 500 Design Firm.
- One of the nation's top "Giants 300" engineering firms by Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Magazine
- Listed as an “MEP Giant” by Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
- Selected by PSMJ Resources for the 2012 Circle of Excellence.
- Primary clients include healthcare, education, laboratory/research and government sectors.
RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com .