RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm has immediate opportunity for a Project Manager for our Atlanta, GA office. Enthusiastic and energetic, the successful candidate will ensure that clients’ needs are met with the highest quality contract
documents and the most intelligent engineering solutions. The motivated project manager has the opportunity to grow into a management level role and eventual Partnership with RMF.
The Project Manager manages and oversees all aspects of Electrical design for building and infrastructure projects to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. The Electrical Project Manager is responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual
deliverables in the education, healthcare, and government markets across the region. The Project Manager should have an understanding of the technical design of Lighting systems, Power distribution, Fire Alarm Systems and tele/data systems.
The Electrical Design Engineer is responsible for tasks including:
- Ownership of all aspects of electrical design projects
- Leading the project design team
- NEC (National Electrical Code) and standard industry design practices
- Load and Lighting calculations
- Delivering project status reports to management and clients
- Coordinating design between engineering disciplines and architecture
- Oversee engineering calculations and drawings production
- BS Engineering Degree from accredited college or university
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Minimum of 8 years of combined electrical building design, project engineering or project management experience
- Strong technical design and engineering ability
- Project Management and/or leadership experience
- Experience with Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD 2018 or similar design software
- LEED certification or experience with sustainable design
- Specification writing experience
- Microsoft Office software
- PMP Project Management Certification
Why RMF Engineering
- Excellent work environment.
- Dedicated support staff.
- Training and professional development.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding health & dental insurance.
- Exceptional 401k retirement plan.
- Paid holidays & vacation.
RMF Engineering, Inc., an engineering consulting firm, is a privately held company that was started in 1983. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction including civil, structural,
mechanical, electrical, and HVAC. The firm also provides campus master planning services, energy conservation surveys, pressure vessel inspections, condition inspections, and building commissioning.
RMF is an innovative engineering firm specializing in a wide variety projects. Our projects are technically challenging, diverse, and all of RMF’s projects incorporate sustainable design. Our projects range nationally and internationally.
- RMF Engineering is a top-ranked, national MEP firm with 12 U.S. offices.
- Recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 500 Design Firm.
- One of the nation's top "Giants 300" engineering firms by Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Magazine
- Listed as an “MEP Giant” by Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
- Selected by PSMJ Resources for the 2012 Circle of Excellence.
- Primary clients include healthcare, education, laboratory/research and government sectors.
RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com .