RMF Engineering, a national engineering firm, is currently seeking an entry level
to complete structural designs for new and existing facilities. The position is based in our Baltimore, Maryland corporate office.
About the Structural Division
The Civil/Structural Division specifically provides engineering services for central utility power plants, healthcare facilities, and an array of utility distribution systems (including design of underground tunnels, vaults, manholes). Most Universities, Hospitals,
and Government sites include central utility power plants, which provide the main utility services to the campus. The Civil/Structural Division specializes in structural designs for these new facilities.
The Structural Engineer is responsible for tasks including:
- Development of structural design drawings and specifications
- Calculations associated with the steel and concrete structural designs
- Cost estimating associated with designs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering OR Architectural Engineering with a Structural Engineering concentration from accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 1-year combined internship, co-op or work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office software
- Successful completion of 2 college courses in Steel
- Successful completion of 2 college courses in Concrete
- Experience with AutoCAD preferred
- Experience with Revit preferred
Why RMF Engineering
- Excellent work environment.
- Dedicated support staff.
- Training and professional development.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding health & dental insurance.
- Exceptional 401k retirement plan.
- Paid holidays & vacation.
- RMF Engineering, Inc., an engineering consulting firm, is a privately held company that was started in 1983. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction including civil,
structural, mechanical, electrical, and HVAC. The firm also provides campus master planning services, energy conservation surveys, pressure vessel inspections, condition inspections, and building commissioning.
RMF is an innovative engineering firm specializing in a wide variety projects. Our projects are technically challenging, diverse, and all of RMF’s projects incorporate sustainable design. Our projects range nationally and internationally.
- RMF Engineering is a top-ranked, national MEP firm with 12 U.S. offices.
- Recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 500 Design Firm.
- One of the nation's top "Giants 300" engineering firms by Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Magazine
- Listed as an “MEP Giant” by Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
- Selected by PSMJ Resources for the 2012 Circle of Excellence.
- Primary clients include healthcare, education, laboratory/research and government sectors.
RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.