RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm, has immediate opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer in our Raleigh, North Carolina office. Enthusiastic and self-motivated, the successful candidate will work with a cross functional team on electrical
building systems projects.
The Electrical Design Engineer will perform engineering calculations, code analysis, and design all phases of a project under the supervision of a project engineer. The engineer will complete design and analysis tasks for projects.
The Electrical Design Engineer will provide expertise in the following tasks:
- Lighting systems
- Power distribution
- Fire alarm design
- Electrical site plans
- Tele/data systems
- Electrical calculations
- Knowledge of NEC and standard industry design practices
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) from accredited college oruniversity
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in electrical design
- Design experience using Autodesk Revit software for Building Information Modeling (BIM) OR Revit MEP OR AutoCAD
- Experience working on a design team in collaboration with architects
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) or Engineer Intern (EI) certification
Why RMF Engineering
- Excellent work environment.
- Dedicated support staff.
- Training and professional development.
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding health & dental insurance.
- Exceptional 401k retirement plan.
- Paid holidays & vacation.
- RMF Engineering, Inc., an engineering consulting firm, is a privately held company that was started in 1983. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction including civil,
structural, mechanical, electrical, and HVAC. The firm also provides campus master planning services, energy conservation surveys, pressure vessel inspections, condition inspections, and building commissioning.
RMF is an innovative engineering firm specializing in a wide variety projects. Our projects are technically challenging, diverse, and all of RMF’s projects incorporate sustainable design. Our projects range nationally and internationally.
- RMF Engineering is a top-ranked, national MEP firm with 12 U.S. offices.
- Recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as a Top 500 Design Firm.
- One of the nation's top "Giants 300" engineering firms by Building Design + Construction (BD+C) Magazine
- Listed as an “MEP Giant” by Consulting-Specifying Engineer.
- Selected by PSMJ Resources for the 2012 Circle of Excellence.
- Primary clients include healthcare, education, laboratory/research and government sectors.
RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at email@example.com .
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.