RMF Engineering, Inc. a national engineering firm is currently seeking a Mechanical Project Engineer
with proven building design experience in healthcare and education sectors.
The Mechanical Project Engineer
will perform advanced engineering calculations as well as code and design analysis on complex projects with little or no supervision. Coordinates design and design issues with project manager, team members and
outside design consultants. Communicates directly with contractors, clients and architects. Works in the office and on site.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing design of:
- HVAC systems
- Plumbing systems
- Fire Protection (performance-based)
- Code analysis
- Energy modeling
- Medical gas systems
- LEED documentation
- Life cycle cost analysis
- BS Engineering Degree from accredited college or university
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mechanical buildings design (HVAC, plumbing, fire protection)
- Experience with Autodesk Revit software for Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Strong technical design and engineering ability
- Strong work ethic and solid organizational skills
Why RMF Engineering
- Project/employee management
- LEED certification or experience in sustainable design
- Specification writing experience
- Cost estimating experience
- Strong teamwork and English communication skills.
- Desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Understanding of state building codes.
- Experience with load software, such as Carrier HAP or similar.
RMF is an innovative top-ranked, national engineering firm. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction.
RMF offers a balanced benefits package that centers on a stable and professional working environment which includes above standard health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride
in the diversity and dedication of our staff.
**RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.