Human Resources Generalist
has an immediate need for an experienced Human Resources Generalist
to manage the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office. The Human Resources Generalist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, benefits, compensation and compliance.
Position Responsibilities include:
- Manage all facets of RMF benefits, negotiate annual rates with carriers. Intervene with carriers if required for employee issue resolution
- Process and maintain employee benefits with carriers
- Maintain Employee Records in HR and payroll system
- Maintain and process employee performance reviews in HR system
- Process bi-weekly payroll in ADP Workforce
- Assist with developing job descriptions and corporate policies
- Partner with management to provide guidance and strategic objectives to align with organization’s mission
- Ensure business practices are compliant with HR laws, best practices and policies
- Analysis Market trends and advise management on key metrics
- Implementation and maintenance of Applicant Tracking System
- Prepare/approve all offer letters to new hires
- New hire orientation, on-boarding and exit interviews
- New hire reporting for all states
- E-verify for new hires within 3 days of hire date
- Assist HR Manager with various duties as assigned
- Update employee manual as required
- Annual AAP update, Manage AAP audits with HR Manager
- Act as council for management regarding employee matters, providing input for resolution
- Liaise between employees and management
- Maintain ERISA compliance and 5500’s
Why RMF Engineering
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4 to 7 years of Human Resources experience
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel and Word knowledge
RMF is an innovative top-ranked, national engineering firm. RMF specializes in providing design and engineering services for all aspects of building and utility infrastructure construction.
RMF offers a balanced benefits package that centers on a stable and professional working environment which includes above standard health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride
in the diversity and dedication of our staff.
**RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.