RMF Engineering, Inc., an innovative, top ranked national engineering firm, is seeking top talent for a Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
to join our growing Boston, MA office.
The Senior Mechanical Project Engineer
will lead help lead and grow the local mechanical engineering team with a primary focus of overseeing the delivery of high quality, code compliant, and technically sound mechanical engineering
designs for complex projects within multiple market sectors with little or no supervision.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing design of:
- HVAC systems
- Plumbing systems
- Code analysis
- Sustainable design
- Energy modeling
- Sustainable certification documentation (Ex. LEED)
- Life cycle cost analysis
- BS Engineering Degree from accredited college or university
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- 10+ years’ experience in mechanical buildings design (HVAC, plumbing)
- Experience with Autodesk Revit software for Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software
- Strong technical design and engineering ability
- Strong work ethic and solid organizational skills
- Ability to mentor young staff
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Specification writing experience
- Project management experience
- LEED certification or experience in sustainable design
- Cost estimating experience
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Understanding of local city/state building codes
- Experience with IES VE load/energy modeling software
RMF offers a balanced benefits package that centers on a stable and professional working environment which includes above standard health and dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401K plan. We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride
in the diversity and dedication of our staff.
**RMF Engineering does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd parties. For information on how to become an approved vendor for this job request, contact Talent Acquisition at
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.